• Blog
  • Board index
  • FAQ
  • Register
  • Login
Board indexHobbyMiniatures
  • Search
  • Print view

Unit Unpacks

Show off your painted or converted miniatures here. We like pics, so bring them on!
Post a reply
65 posts • Page 2 of 3 • 1, 2, 3

Re: Unit Unpacks

by ToadChild » July 25th, 2014, 8:45 pm

I have a Hasht, and I honestly don't remember if he had a Nanoscreen or not. I also am using acrylic ones.
Warcor for Seattle, WA, USA
User avatar
ToadChild
 
Posts: 177
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 5:03 pm
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 18 times
  • Website

Re: Unit Unpacks

by reddragon76 » July 25th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Now that I remember, he had his nanoscreen, but no base to attach it to like all the other models that have come wih nanoscreens.
http://infinitythegame.com/its/firmas/O5964.jpg
User avatar
reddragon76
 
Posts: 22
Joined: January 31st, 2013, 8:10 pm
Location: Illinois
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Swan-of-War » July 25th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Thanks for doing this Penemue - saves a lot of time and money for those wanting to do conversions!
Swan-of-War
 
Posts: 10
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 5:45 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Pierzasty » July 26th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Sent you the ML Keisotsu... and 55mm bases because why not :haw:
Also, didn't I send you the VIP? If she's still missing, I can retake the photos.
User avatar
Pierzasty
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: January 4th, 2013, 10:23 pm
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 220 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » July 27th, 2014, 2:34 am

Thanks, just got your email. Apparently my inbox is filtering things... >.<

Yeah, send the VIP over. I'll post her up.
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » July 28th, 2014, 5:29 pm

Updated except for the VIP!
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » August 10th, 2014, 1:11 am

Can a mod pin this, by any chance?
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by McNamara » August 10th, 2014, 1:32 am

I would pin it in the miniature/model section though. Since it much more related to the topics there.
User avatar
McNamara
 
Posts: 329
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:43 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 33 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Pierzasty » August 10th, 2014, 10:30 am

Stickied for now. Penemue, should I move this to Miniatures?
User avatar
Pierzasty
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: January 4th, 2013, 10:23 pm
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 220 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » August 10th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Yeah, that seems like an appropriate place for it. I probably misposted it to General in the first place anyway! Thanks!
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Errhile » August 10th, 2014, 5:27 pm

Done.
They say there will be Heaven and the Fount of Kausar,
That there, there will be pure wine and honey and sugar
Fill up the wine cup and place it in my hand
(For) ready cash is better than a thousand credits.


- Rubayyat of Omar Khayyam, but it is a shoddy translation :(
User avatar
Errhile
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: July 14th, 2014, 4:42 pm
Location: Szczecin, Poland
Has liked: 1823 times
Been liked: 413 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Mob of Blondes » August 12th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Penemue wrote:Yeah, that seems like an appropriate place for it. I probably misposted it to General in the first place anyway! Thanks!

Or just to following the tradition from official forums (there under "Vergilius. Personal assistant - Access Guide to the Human Sphere. - Comments on the general Atmosphere of Infinity." :confused: ). ;)
If not worth saving, is it worth rewriting? What is more, was it worth writing?
Mob of Blondes
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: January 31st, 2013, 11:13 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 198 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » August 12th, 2014, 10:54 pm

Yeah, that's where it was, originally! :D

As an update - I have a few more unpacks to add, and I'll be doing that within the next few days. I'm also very up-in-the-air about updating the Infinity forums thread, as I've put a lot of effort into updating this one instead.
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by McNamara » August 13th, 2014, 12:25 am

I guess just posting a link that directs people back here would be ok. Its not like anybody over there would be miffed about it. Since everybody appreciates what your doing!
User avatar
McNamara
 
Posts: 329
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:43 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 33 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Harlekin » August 13th, 2014, 1:08 am

I'll take pics of the ALEPH Support Pack during the next days. You'll get those by email, soon.
ImageImage
User avatar
Harlekin
 
Posts: 462
Joined: January 5th, 2013, 10:44 pm
Location: Munich
Has liked: 252 times
Been liked: 91 times
  • ICQ

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » August 13th, 2014, 2:28 am

Thanks for the move. It'll probably be easier for people to find here.

Thanks, Harlekin. I'll post them when they arrive.
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » August 13th, 2014, 2:39 am

Updated.

@ Pierzasty: I'm still missing that VIP, I think!
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Pierzasty » August 19th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Can you rename the Pangguling remotes to Yaopu Pangguling? I had problems checking for mine and it didn't occur to me to search for second word only.
User avatar
Pierzasty
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: January 4th, 2013, 10:23 pm
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 220 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Zen79 » August 31st, 2014, 8:59 pm

Sent you the Tomcat DEP. Thank you for this thread!
User avatar
Zen79
 
Posts: 22
Joined: July 14th, 2014, 7:13 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » September 21st, 2014, 12:51 am

Everything SHOULD be updated! Please check your submissions to see if there's something I've missed. In cases where I got multiple submissions of the same thing, I took the chronologically first if both pictures were good.
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » November 23rd, 2014, 3:08 am

Updated with a few new unpacks :)
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Harlekin » November 23rd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Are you planning to update the unit overview, too?
I just bought too much stuff during the last few weeks/months a am a little lost about what is still missing (too busy with organizing my local gaming group and building terrain...).
ImageImage
User avatar
Harlekin
 
Posts: 462
Joined: January 5th, 2013, 10:44 pm
Location: Munich
Has liked: 252 times
Been liked: 91 times
  • ICQ

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » December 16th, 2014, 3:14 pm

I'm updating it as I go. Missing slots are (generally) still in there, though I may be missing a few of the new releases.

Also updating some more unpacks today!

Edit: if you see anything I'm clearly missing, just let me know and I'll put it up as a missing slot.
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by H1ghlander » December 16th, 2014, 6:49 pm

I don't see the Rifle + Shotgun Moblot listed (either unpacked or missing).

http://www.infinitythegame.com/infinity/en/2011/miniatures/13eme-moblots/
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit - Clan Motto
Looking for mdf buildings and terrain? Check out Northern Lights Terrain
User avatar
H1ghlander
 
Posts: 176
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:42 am
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Pierzasty » April 7th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Sent you some missing stuff:

Guijia TAG (temp)
VIP civvie
Tokusetsu Eisei (Tokusetsu Butai doctor variant)
Authorized Bounty Hunter - limited HI version from N3 preorder
Joan of Arc - limited version from Angel Giraldez' painting book
Zhanshi hacker (temp)
Warcor
Haiduk (better quality and more shots than the current one)

I also have Yojimbo but I have to get some crappy lighting as he's too shiny to photograph with better one :v:
User avatar
Pierzasty
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: January 4th, 2013, 10:23 pm
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 220 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Pierzasty » May 4th, 2015, 7:30 pm

*poke poke*
User avatar
Pierzasty
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: January 4th, 2013, 10:23 pm
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 220 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » May 23rd, 2015, 5:27 pm

A bunch of new unpacks going up shortly. Stay tuned!

Edit: running out of space in first post. Updates as follows:

-Progress Bar-
+May 23
  1. added Tohaa Kotail Spitfire
  2. Haqqislam Support Box
  3. Ariadna Spetsnaz Boarding Shotgun
  4. Combined Army Starter Box
  5. PanOceania Squalo
  6. PanOceania Croc Man Hacker
  7. Yu Jing Guijia
  8. Combined Army Haiduk MSR
  9. Mercenaries Authorized Bounty Hunter Heavy ARM
  10. PanOceania Joan of Arc Limited Edition
  11. Yu Jing Tokusetsu Eisei
  12. Dire Foes VIP
  13. Mercenaries Warcor
  14. Yu Jing Zhanshi Hacker
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Morze » May 23rd, 2015, 6:29 pm

Here's a pic of Teucer. Sorry for the less than stellar positioning of pieces, originally I didn't intent this as unpack, but just a pic in longer series of completing a mini.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... tdgkx4.jpg
[insert witty comment]
User avatar
Morze
 
Posts: 164
Joined: February 3rd, 2013, 4:46 pm
Location: Finland
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Penemue » May 25th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Got it, and it's up. Thanks!

I'm experiencing a small problem...my first post is character-saturated, and I was too stupid to reserve a second post. Any suggestions from admin?
The silk gloves have been stashed away in some old, forgotten box.
User avatar
Penemue
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 4:03 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Unit Unpacks

by Errhile » May 25th, 2015, 7:31 pm

No good ones, I'm afraid. I tried moving your post up the topic to give you some operational theatre ;) but I'm apparently too dumb to get it done.

Two so-so ideas therefore:
1. I can delete all the other posts in this topic. But it wouldn't be fair regarding other posters.
2. You could start a fresh topic, this time with a space keeper post #2. Copy as much as you can into post #1, the rest would go into post #2. This will become your working space, and the current topic will slide away with time.

Actually, solution 2 is not perfect, as the list of model unpacks is going to grow with time anyway.
Therefore, my suggestion for you would be to start 8 topics, one for each general faction of Infinity. This would give you a load of space, plus adding subsequent factions wouldn't be a problem.
Of course, the downside would be having a number of topics to keep updated.
They say there will be Heaven and the Fount of Kausar,
That there, there will be pure wine and honey and sugar
Fill up the wine cup and place it in my hand
(For) ready cash is better than a thousand credits.


- Rubayyat of Omar Khayyam, but it is a shoddy translation :(
User avatar
Errhile
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: July 14th, 2014, 4:42 pm
Location: Szczecin, Poland
Has liked: 1823 times
Been liked: 413 times

PreviousNext

Post a reply
65 posts • Page 2 of 3 • 1, 2, 3

Return to Miniatures

  • Board index
  • The team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Contact Us

contactdatasphere@gmail.com
 

View new posts

  • Re: Wyzwanie malarskie - październik 2026 by kashper
  • Re: Wyzwanie malarskie - październik 2026 by Errhile
  • Wyzwanie malarskie - październik 2026 by Errhile
  • Re: Wyzwane malarskie - wrzesień 2026 by Errhile
  • Re: Favorite Box Combos? by Errhile
  • Re: Wyzwane malarskie - wrzesień 2026 by Errhile
  • Re: Favorite Box Combos? by Vitale202
  • Re: Wyzwane malarskie - wrzesień 2026 by Errhile
Designed by RocketTheme
Reset
  • Data Sphere
  • Corvus Belli