User Manual for the Event Manager
Data Sphere’s Event Manager – User Manual
Welcome to Data Sphere’s Event Manager. This app allows Tournament Organizers to submit their own events. These events will be published in the app, allowing players from around the world can search for events in their area and country.
The app needs the submissions of Tournament Organizers, so we wrote this manual to make things easier for you!
- Go to our homepage: www.data-sphere.net.
- Hover over the ‘Event’ button in the navigation bar.
- Go down to ‘Event Manager’.
- Click on ‘Add Event’
You will now be directed to Data Sphere’s inner mainframe. The Data Sphere team created a guest account which allows Tournament Organizers to log in on the website.
You see a log-in screen.
Log in with the following account:
User: Tournament Organizer1
You are now inside Data Sphere’s mainframe. Welcome.
To your left you see a sidebar.
- Go to ‘Events’
- Click ‘Add Event’
You’re now at the final step!
We need the following information from your event:
· Title / Name of Event
· Date / Time
· Short description / promotional text of your event
· Tag your country in ‘Event Tags’ in the right side of the page.
· Toggle the Category (ITS? League? Convention? Will CB attend?!)
· Add the location under ‘Where’ (scroll down a bit)
We need the following information
· Location name (name of the LGS / venue)
· Address (street)
All else is optional
If your submission is all done, click the ‘Submit for Review’ button.
Our team will give your submission a quick scan and publish it as soon as we can!